What are the benefits of walking alongside a Christian coach?
- Coach anchored in Christian values and beliefs
- Prays regularly for and with clients
- Help to discern what God may be doing in your life
- Learning to think and see things differently – changing perspective
- Developing a closer walk with God
- Encourage you to find God’s vision for your life
My coaching process firmly integrates each of these benefits.
There is power in perspective.
Hope is not in a job, accomplishments, house, or health; hope is from the Lord. Biblical hope is not wishful thinking or feeling good. It is rooted in our relationship with God. Biblical hope is an inner strength, no matter what we face. It is found in the person of Jesus Christ, the promises of God, the power of prayer, and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
Hurt, disappointment, and discouragement are obstacles that can overwhelm and give us a sense of hopelessness.
You can learn to hope again.
Change is rarely easy. But if you are willing — ready — God has promised to walk with you each step of the way.
Hasn’t He always been there for you? He will do it again.
“And now, God, do it again—bring rains to our drought-stricken lives so those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest, so those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.“
Psalm 126:5-6 (MSG)
What You Can Expect:
My Coaching is Prayerful.
We will always begin and end each session with prayer (I will never ask you to pray aloud). We need Holy Spirit’s guidance because God has our perfect plan. Every woman is different. You will always decide the priority of each session. I know this is not only a financial commitment but a commitment to sow seeds needed to grow change.
My Coaching is Confidential.
I value the trust you are placing in me. Coaching is a confidential relationship. I agree to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations in which such confidentiality would violate the law or could jeopardize the safety of you or others.
My Coaching is Holy Spirit led.
Holy Spirit places us in the path of those He chooses. If we decide not to work together after our first session, we will remain friends. If the timing is not right for our paths to join, God will have something much better for us down the road.
I would love to work with you!
I work with a limited number of clients each month. Should God place us on the same path for a portion of your journey, I consider it a blessing.
How do we know if our time together will be valuable? Contact me. Drop me an email to help us discern the path we should take. I look forward to hearing from you!
Did you know that I coach by email? Are you interested in working with me but have budget and scheduling concerns? Email coaching is a great option that can be the answer to those concerns.
One of the exciting advantages of email coaching is that you will have access to your Hope Coach from your purse by using your smartphone.
- Up to three emails per week
- Personal response within twenty-four hours (except on weekends)
- Email when it’s convenient for you
- Our first email is free
- Save your emails and re-read them anytime for inspiration
- Time to think before responding
- You may feel more comfortable talking via email
Personal Coaching Via Video:
Just as email coaching fits perfectly for some, live interaction resonates with others.
In video coaching, you will have the benefit of email accountability, but you will also enjoy the benefit of us speaking via video (using Zoom).
- Live personal interaction
- One follow-up email after each video session
- Fifty-minute Sessions
- Live personal interaction with real-time responses
- Save your email follow-up to re-read for inspiration and accountability
- Eliminate confusion that sometimes happens during text only conversations